- Gender Inclusive Restrooms Map, Auraria Campus
- This map highlights all gender inclusive restrooms located across the Auraria campus, including the CU Denver buildings east of Speer Blvd. Currently, all of the gender inclusive restrooms are single-stall restrooms.
- Gender Inclusive Restrooms Map, CU Denver Campus
- This map highlights all gender inclusive restrooms located on the CU Denver Downtown Campus, east of Speer Blvd. Currently, all of the gender inclusive restrooms are single-stall restrooms.
- Gender Inclusive Restroom Map, Anschutz Medical Campus
- This map highlights some of the publicly accessible gender inclusive restrooms located across the Anschutz Medical Campus, excluding the adjacent hospitals. A new map is coming soon! Currently, all of the gender inclusive restrooms are single-stall restrooms.
Service & Support Resources:
- LGBTQ Student Resource Center, Denver Campus
- The LGBTQ Student Resource Center is a tri-institutional office on the Auraria Campus serving the students, faculty and staff of Metropolitan State University of Denver, Community College of Denver and University of Colorado at Denver. We are available to all Auraria students as a resource for exploring issues of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Women and Gender Center, Denver Campus
- The Women & Gender Center (WGC) at CU Denver is committed to advancing issues of gender equity and supporting the gender-focused needs of students, faculty, and staff on the Auraria campus. The mission of the Women and Gender Center is to address gender inequities and foster a campus community that values inclusion, social justice, equity, and respect for everyone regardless of background and experience. We are committed to enacting intersectional feminism in our programming by exploring gender as it overlaps and interacts with the multiple identities that people inhabit across their lifespans. We serve all members of the CU Denver community, regardless of gender identity. Our goal is to support community members in exploring cultural norms and expectations regarding gender, and to help community members develop strategies for expressing their gender in ways that feel authentic and bring them joy.