Schools and Colleges
CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- Not On My Campus for Students: Learn more about what we do and how you can help. This training will take approximately one hour to complete and covers the different types of sexual misconduct, techniques for safely intervening as a bystander, how to support a survivor, and reporting options. Available to all students in their Canvas portal, 24/7!
- Discrimination & Sexual Misconduct Training for Employees: Employees are required to complete our online training within their first 90 days of employment. This training is available in the UCD Access Portal under Training: Skillsoft. From the Skillsoft menu select:
- “University of Colorado – CU Denver | CU Anschutz”
- sub-folder “Human Resources”
- course title “CU: Discrimination & Sexual Misconduct, CU Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus”
- This training can also be available in person by request. Contact us to schedule.
- Open workshops on campus: Sign up for our newsletter to receive email updates of upcoming trainings.
Request a training:
- Equity 101: What We Do: This training can range from 10 minutes to an hour. We cover our offices work and why it is important. If time allows, we include videos, case studies, and other interactive activities and discussion.
- Equity 201: Supporting Survivors: If you are in a role on campus where someone might disclose to you that something has happened to them, this training is for you. We discuss tips on what to say and not say, deconstruct what it means to be a “responsible employee,” and practice how to respond to a survivor. This training takes one hour and is great for groups of co-workers.
- Equity 301: Ally Training: The ultimate Office of Equity training! In this training we cover everything listed above as well as a more in depth exploration of why discrimination, harassment, and sexual misconduct exists in our society and how we can work together to end it. Upon completion of this training you will be a certified “Ally,” receiving a shirt from our office and a certificate of completion.
- Custom trainings: We would love the opportunity to design a training specific for you and your group based on your work, your curriculum, or issues your group has had. Contact us to discuss details!